Suggested Arts and Culture Resources During COVID-19
Medical Resources Regarding COVID-19
Useful COVID-19 Articles and Other Information
Reopening Guides and Best Practices
Surveys for Impact Data Collection
- United Arts – COVID-19 impact data form (this survey is for cultural nonprofits only; not for individual artists).
- Click here to download form; add in your organization name & content. Return to Trudy Wild at United Arts.
- Report on revenue lost (contributed and earned income) from March 13 through Sept 30; staff/artist wages lost; cash reserve. Also need your number for Total Attendance Lost for this same period.
- Americans for the Arts (AFTA) – national arts Coronavirus Impact Survey (for individual artists and nonprofit cultural organizations) – for arts support lobbying any federal relief measures.
- Governor DeSantis & Florida’s Business Damage Assessment, from State of Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) –
- State of Florida Department of Health’s new COVID-19 Community Action Survey – https://StrongerthanC19.com