|Mini-Grants||Eligible: cultural events by organizations that have presented at least one year of programming.
**Funding has run out for the May 1 cycle of mini-grants; projects with an arts learning focus in Orange County can apply for the Arts Learning Mini-Grant.**
|• Guidelines-English • Guidelines-Español • OLD Budget Form • See right for application link.||5 pm Feb 1, May 1, or Aug 1, for projects starting one month later
|Arts Learning Mini-Grants||Eligible: participatory arts learning projects located in Orange County, outside of schools (for school programs, see Arts & Culture Access below).||• Guidelines-English • Guidelines-Español • OLD Budget Form • See right for application link.||5 pm Feb 1, May 1, or Aug 1, for projects starting one month later
|Diverse Programming Grants||Eligible: cultural organizations over $25K and 3 years+, providing programming designed for diverse audiences.||• OLD Guidelines • OLD Budget Form
• OLD Project Examples
|5 pm Aug 1, Feb 1, or May 1, for projects starting on the first of the following month
|Operating Support Grants||Eligible: cultural organizations over $25K and 3 years+. New applicants must first send 3 years of financial statements and programming history to Mary@UnitedArts.cc for eligibility.||• OLD Guidelines • OLD Forms (zipped) • Current Panelists||5 pm Thursday, August 17, 2017 for 2018 funding.
|Arts and Culture Access Funding – Organizations||Eligible: current organization grantees, with arts education programs for schools. New programs can be posted year-round but most funding is decided in late summer.||Guidelines||5 pm Tues June 6, 2017 – returning applicants must submit major program changes for school year 2016-17, and any new programs (post your program on UAArtsEd.com then apply for funding using this link).
The application is available year-round for new applicants.
5 pm Thurs Aug 3, 2017 – updates to lesson plans and Lunsford forms.
|Arts and Culture Access Funding – Teachers||Eligible: Teachers in Lake, Orange, Osceola or Seminole counties to fund programs from UAArtsEd.com for their class. Funding is LIMITED and runs out fast. Book early!||Guidelines||Available all school year (starting in August) – once funding is gone, you can purchase a program.|
Orange County Arts & Cultural Affairs and Advisory Council resources:
|Cultural Tourism (CT) Funding
|Eligible: Cultural nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations, for events in Orange County that enhance the Orlando area’s cultural identity, present quality arts and cultural experiences, and promote tourism.
Funding for 25 grantees approved at BCC 10/18/16 and 11/29/16.
• Workshop Overview
• Coming soon: Guidelines, Application & FormsFY17 files:
• Workshop Overview (includes What’s New & Timeline)
• Application Forms
• Change Request Form
• Report-ALL Forms-Pay 2 & FINALFY16 files:
• FY16CT-Report-ALL-Forms-Pay 2 & FINAL
• FY16 CT Change Request/Update Form
|Next available grant round: FY18 Cultural Tourism Funding
• June 15, 2017, 5PM – Nonprofit Search portrait input due to Central Florida Foundation (June 22 for applicants with existing Reviewed portraits)
• July 13, 2017, 5PM – Application deadline for projects January 1, 2018-December 31, 2018. (Application live in May 2017)• Three (3) workshops to be offered; 1 remaining; confirm your space with RSVP to: Trudy@UnitedArts.cc
• Friday, May 19, 11:00AM-12:30PM; Location change: Excellence Without Excuse (E-WE) Computer Lab (link to dirx), 323 East Kennedy Boulevard, Suite D [in the Eatonville Commercial Center], about 2 minutes walking distance from The Hurston Museum and next door/to the east of the Eatonville Town Hall. Plenty of free parking.Workshop attendance IS REQUIRED for EVERY first-time or nonsequential year applicant to the Cultural Tourism Funding. Optional for prior-year grantees. For application eligibility, applicant meetings by appointment only, contact Trudy@UnitedArts.cc
Cultural Facilities (CF) Funding
|Eligible: nonprofits or governments for acquisition, construction, renovation or equipping of cultural facilities in Orange County.
• Guidelines (PDF)
• New items for FY17 CF
• Workshop PPT• Application Forms A-D: Certification • Budget • Match • 5-yr Ops BudgetFY16 files:
• Guidelines (PDF)
• Workshop PowerPoint
• FY16 CF Budget Summary for Pay 2 & FINAL
• FY16 CF Change Request/Update FormFY15 files:
• Report-FY15CF Budget Summary for Pay 2 & FINAL
• FY15 CF Change Request/Update Form
|Application cycle for FY17 Cultural Facilities Funding, for projects July 1, 2017-March 31, 2019, is now closed.
• Review Panel Meeting: April 5, 2017, 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., at Orange County Arts & Cultural Affairs offices, IOS1 building, 450 E. South Street, Orlando in the Marco Training Room.
For application eligibility, or applicant meetings by appointment only, contact Trudy@UnitedArts.cc
||To encourage marquee-type blockbuster events–result in regional, statewide and national attendance. Eligible: individual or organization.||Guidelines||Ongoing opportunity — schedule to present a proposal at a Blockbuster Committee meeting (allow couple months’ notice) Contact: Terry Olson, Orange County Arts & Cultural Affairs at 407.836.5540, or Terry.Olson@ocfl.net|
For United Arts Grants Programs
Mary Giraulo (Operating Support, Diverse Programming Grant, Arts & Culture Access Grant - Organizations)
Manager, Grants & Arts Education
Main 407.628.0333 x232
Chris-Ann Panther (Mini-Grants, Arts & Culture Access Grant - Teachers)
Grants & Arts Education Assistant
Main 407.628.0333 x228
For Orange County Arts & Cultural Affairs
Trudy Wild (Cultural Tourism, Cultural Facilities)
Grants & Research Specialist, United Arts of Central Florida
Main 407.628.0333 x223
Orange County Arts & Cultural Affairs
Administrative Office Coordinator, Orange County Arts & Cultural Affairs
Application System Instructional Videos
Panelist Nomination Form - Nominate yourself (and learn more about the panel process), or email Mary@UnitedArts.cc to suggest a person with arts and/or business expertise for United Arts grants panels.
Grant Writer Referrals - Interested in helping arts nonprofits write grant applications? United Arts will keep a list of potential grant writers. Send resume showing grant writing / nonprofit experience to Mary@UnitedArts.cc.